The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, November 18, 2010

day 64.


Yummy. Fo sho. This is supposedly some type of okra sauce with rice and onions and stuff in Bamako, Mali. Seriously, if that was in front of me right now, I would eat it without hesitation. Okay, I’m officially starting the daily countdown until the day I leave (to hopefully be carried out every day, but maybe just a couple days a week, not sure). Consider this day 64.

I’m seriously craving that now.

2 comments:

Katie said...

It's been a while since I've had a chance to stop by your blog, but you were on my heart today. Praying as you get ready to head to Mali! Praying that these beautiful people will see the hope of Jesus in you!

Deborah said...

You get to go!!!! I am so very happy for you :) It's been a while since I've blogged and been by - wow - I'm so happy for you!! You get to go to Mali!!!!!!!!!! You are in my prayers. I will keep a watch on you, so I can know how to pray.

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?