The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, November 4, 2010

you're about to get some sweet, precious little owners.








i had to look through my overflowing Africa trunk once again :) these clothes have been waiting, and waiting, and waiting - but soon they will have owners! beautiful little people that will love them and play in them.

this little set of five onezies has an owner, or five.

these two little pairs of pants have an owner that’s like six months or under.

and, oh, this little onezie has a special little girl waiting just for it.

i can’t wait to meet these sweet, precious little owners. thank you, Target for making such cute clothes and for having that awesome clearance sale last year. i’m sure these new little owners will thank you, too.


No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?