The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, December 11, 2010

46 days and a Visa.

Counting the rest of today, as it is only 9:56am Eastern time, there are 46 days left in the countdown. I mainly wrote this post for prayer for my Malian Visa. I sent the app. off the other day to the embassy in DC, and from there they contact the Malian embassy (which is close every Wednesday), and then send me my Visa. Would you pray that everything goes smoothly and quickly, as Christmas is approaching us? I'm not exactly sure when the embassy in Mali closes (if they do at all) for the holidays coming up (since they are not majority Christian, in fact only 1%). But for some reason I just feel that I should ask you guys to pray that everything goes smoothly. There is a lot of important documents that had to be shipped with my Malian Visa application in the mail, such as my passport, etc. My friend received hers back within a week. I sent mine out this Tuesday, so I should get it around Tuesday or Wednesday I suppose! I would appreciate if you would join in prayer with me :) Thanks.

I'll leave you with this fabulous news : There is an apartment awaiting my teams arrival!! :)

And a picture of some of the cutest little kids ever. They are from the city I am moving to (Bamako).

1 comment:

Shonni said...

We are praying for you!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?