The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Just me and my imagination longing to be there already.

She walks with their five little hands in her two. One little guy even holding onto her bag. To be honest, she loves this. It tickles her to pieces that she is thriving. She feels at home here. Africa is home for her; He has ordained it from the beginning of time. His purpose is bigger than her and her wishes to remain with what she knew before. She knows she is supposed to be here giving hugs and kisses to all these children. She knows this is where she is to bring the Good News. She knows she must go show His love to these precious people. And she is here. Finally. Now she waits with bated breath for the day when revival sweeps this land, and He pours out His Spirit on all flesh here. Gosh, she can barely wait.

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?