The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

:))

Life is great, even in spite of all the death and disaster that has happened in the past week or so! GOD is good, and that will never change! I have to truly believe the scripture verse from joshua 1:9 that I so willingly look to. No matter what you are going through, don't get discourgaged. It may be easier to say than actually do, but it CAN be done - with His help :))


My sweet "daughters", Nastia & Izzie, are doing great, and my sister's "daughter", Lexi, is the same! It's so great to see how good they are getting along, seeing today is a week since little Isabel was welcomed into the kitty circle at my apartment :)) Here is the cutest picture ever of little Izzie being a diva!


p.s. that clutter under the table is where we had clothes draped on the chairs to dry and GUESS WHO knocked them down! lol. AND I had Zaxby's to eat & someone just had to play with a napkin :))

Gosh, do I miss Jillian, Judah & Josiah right now! I have to wait until August to see them, the last time being Christmas '08 :( They live in Florida witht their wonderful Mommy - my sister Kimberly - & their dad - Tim. I hate when I see some people with nieces/nephews very close within arms reach or a 10 mile drive everyday and they never take the time to get to know them. Some people just don't know how good they have it! Sorry if this sounds like a rant or something, but I guess it is LOL. I just love those three little kiddos SO much, and I get to see them twice a year, maybe....

I especially can't wait to meet this new little guy <3



And I'm beginning to miss my two other nephews that live 45 minutes away... I haven't seen them in two weekends. But, Holden has been sick, they've had vbs, we've had campmeeting & this weekend they were hanging out with another family at the river... SO, I have my reasons!! lol.. .it's not neglect :)) hehe

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?