The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, June 13, 2009

nephew # 4






























My newest nephew, Josiah Gabriel, is so amazingly adorable! He was born about 9 weeks ago, but I must wait until August to see & hold him for the first time in person. I just want to thank You, GOD for creating this wonderful little boy, and I pray that he comes to know You at a very early age. I pray that he loves You more than anything and serves You all the days of his life. I know that He is a blessing from You, as all children are :)) I pray that He grows up to be a man after Your own heart & longs to serve You with everything he has.

Josiah, I love you so much!


















No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?