The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, June 27, 2009

update on izzie & my 3rd nephew

Izzie is doing VERY well! Her and my sister's cat already play together and Izzie and my cat sleep very closely :)) I just love to feel her all under my feet, too!
This week has been somewhat busy, so I'm just now updating you guys :))


Timothy Judah, my third nephew that seems to never want to be quiet! I call your mom and if you're around you have to talk too :)) I love you, Judah, more than words can say! I know GOD will use you in mighty ways, because He wants to use all of us to glorify His name! I pray that you grow up into a wonderful man who loves GOD more than anything else :)) You are a great little guy who is full of life and laughter, who only needs to look at someone to smile that smile you do! I know you'll watch after your new little brother like a hawk, and I pray that you will be the leader he needs in an older brother. Love you, Judah-bug! xoxo










No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?