The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

thunderstorms :))

I love thunderstorms, just not when I'm alone. It's been storming outside for the past 2 1/2 hours, and in the second hour I believe that's when I realized that it was okay, you know? GOD is in control. There's a lyric from a song that the choir at my church sings, "no matter the storms that come my way... I will trust in You", and that is SO true! People can choose not to trust, but I have chosen to trust and it has given me an overwhelming peace in my life and tonight it gave me peace that GOD is watching out for me. It just feels so good to know that joshua 1:9 is from my GOD!

p.s. i'm having trouble w/ the getting the additional part of the story up here right now, but it should be up here soon :))

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?