The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

two posts in one day!

Who did you last shoot a dirty look at?
hehe... probably little miss nastia joy for playing with the blinds :))

What kind of car do you drive?
focus hatchback

Have you ever had a garage sale?
I don't believe I have

What color is your iPod?
[clears throat] :)) i have a zune, and it's black :))

What kind of dog do you have?
I have never had a dog :( I have two kitties though :)One is tortoise shell calico, and the other is gray tabby w/ white

What's for dinner tonight?
I have no idea lol.

What is the last drink you drank?
an orangeade

Last time you were sick?
throwing up sick... like 2 summers ago! and I deserve it LOL. I have never been that sick in my life! I threw up all day long! from sunrise to sunset... boy, was that a long day.

How long is your hair?
about half way down my back

Are you happy right now?
yes, yes, yes!

What did you say last?
no, nastia! you can't do that! lol

Who came over last?
probably my sister's boyfriend

Do you drink beer?
no, there are better things to do with my life :))

Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted?
haHA! yes :)) and the funny thing is, we're twins!

What is your favorite key chain on your keys?
???

Whats in you pockets?
nothing

Who introduced you to your boyfriend or girlfriend?
I'm single :) But, when I do find my man & form a relationship with him, GOD will introduce us :))

Who is the last person you had a phone conversation with?
my mommy :)

What DVD is in your DVD player?
idk

What's something fun you did today?
it's only 10:09... lol

What do you think of when you hear the word "meow"?
nastia joy, izzie & lexi

What are you listening to right now?
jon & kate

What have you had to drink so far today?
just an orangeade

When is your birthday?
november 3




If you were abandoned in the wilderness, would you survive?
i think i could.

What is your favorite color?
green :))

What color are your eyes?
green again!


How tall are you?
5'3

Who was the last person to say they loved you and when?
my mommy!

Do you like your parents?
yes!

Do you want to have kids?
yes!!!!!

Do you want to get married?

yes, yes, yes!!! lol

What are your top five favorite boy baby names?

Hosea, Moses, Boaz, Abraham & Joseph


What are your top five favorite girl baby names?

Hadassah, Naomi, Susannah, Penelope & Mia

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?