The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Hmmm... what a week! My computer has a virus and I can't use it anymore! :( So, I'm on my sister's :)) I also started a new job this week, which is wonderful :) Praise GOD! [I was worried this new job wouldn't be that great] I think we have finally gotten rid of the fleas in the apartment [the fleas from our half-grown kittens/cats :) & we gave nastia and lexi [the kittens/cats] flea baths last night without getting all scratched up from head to toe. Yet, my sister and I didn't manage to get away untouched, my little darling, Nastia Joy, scratched my sisters eyebrow in the process of wetting her down for the flea treatment. But, GOD is good! With my computer down, I'm having some issues posting the rest of my story, but I will hopefully finish posting it this weekend, along w/ some pictures of the process of bathing two kittens/cats. GOD is great!

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?