The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Amazinggg

I've been waiting in shallow water. You're the ocean I am after & I wanna go, oh I wanna go with You. Break the silence with Your whisper, take my hand and pull me under. 'Cuz i wanna go, oh I wanna go with You. So take me deeper, take me deeper to where You are that I may find You. Take me further, take me further than where I've been. I wanna be with You. --- meredith andrews "deeper"

Life is nothing without Your love, GOD. I can't imagine where I would be right now without You. And it is the most awesome feeling to know that You are n e v e r going to leave me. You're always going to be here with me, holding my hand and whispering confidence and loving reminders that with You I can do anything. Nothing is impossible with You...

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?