The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, August 1, 2009

dun dun dunnnnn

This past week I have really tried to eat healthier and exercise more, and I can tell a little diffrence. I know that in the past 7 or so months I have gained weight [lol... that is a BIG first step in diagnosing the problem] lol... & I know that the only way I am going to get it off is by exercising. I have really not been exercising that much this summer. But, I've recognized the problem LOL, and I have a solution. I need to exercise!! hehe. And the good thing is, I have a good opportunity during the day with the little girl I keep during the week - a full sized swimming pool! I have swam with her some this summer, but not as much as I need to be lol. It was summer, I was taking a little time off :)) But, hey, I've realized that just as soon as I stopped walking around campus [ended early May] I gained weight. So, I've come up with a plan to help myself. And I am not just saying this as hot air, because I did say this to myself a lot earlier in the summer and I didn't go through with it like I should have, I am going to start walking everyday and swimming with her at least three times a week. But that only leaves me like a week and a half in her swimming pool before her school starts back [and I will have another job then]. Oh, and let's not forget the most important step! I am going to add salad with at least one meal a day.
I know this is going to be hard, but I'm going to do it. I need to do it. So, here it goes, LOL. I'm starting today. Please pray! :))

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?