The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Red & yellow, black & white, they are precious in His sight, Jesus loves the little children of the world.


My heart is saddened for those around me that have such an ignorant heart. It really bothers me how closed minded some people are - people that I love. But I am sad for them more than anything. GOD made everyone, and He said everything that He made was good. The different colors that He created in the world are beautiful. As I'm typing this my eyes are getting watery. I love these people, and I pray that GOD can somehow soften their hearts and completely rid it of any racism.

As I have said before, I know without a doubt that I am supposed to adopt, and GOD has put African children on my heart. Everytime these people say what they say I wish I could just ask them how they would feel if someone was so judgemental about them like they are to those people? But I don't. I keep my mouth shut and try to remember that I once struggled with these thoughts myself. GOD has dealt with my heart on this issue, I'm not going to cover it up and say that I myself have never felt this way. Because that would be a dishonest. I just pray that GOD does the same with them & shows those people how to love them like He does. Every color, every nationality, and every race are all His creation, His sons and daughters. I'll just keep praying for that love to reach the inner spots of their hearts too.

2 comments:

T n' W said...

Prayer, time, wisdom, and unconditional love. I know there's more, but those are the first words that came to mind. That light that shines through you WILL make a difference. I believe with all my heart that those people who are closest to you, that love you, will have a change in heart. God will be using your heart to change thiers. It's a wonderful thing!

natali said...

thanks. that really encouraged me :)) sometimes a person just needs to be reminded :))

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?