The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, August 3, 2009

yay :))

YAY! hehe... i'm really following through with my exercise/healthy eating plan! This is really good! lol. I swam for about 1 1/2 hours today & fixed the little girl I keep ice cream without getting myself ANY, not even a little taste! :)) Needless to say, I'm proud of myself. Oh, and I had Subway last night :) lol. I'm getting a hang of this thing. Now all I have to do is continue, endure, and keep it a lifestyle :)

Oh, and a great quote that I found a little while ago will end this good blog day:
“I want to write, but more than that, I want to bring out all kinds of things that lie buried deep in my heart.” Anne Frank

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?