The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Allisyn & Cristian/my Daddy's bday/Holden

So today was my Daddy's bday! And with Allisyn & her boyfriend Cristian (of 11 months) there @ my parent's house I took the opportunity of snapping a few pictures of them before the guests arrived for the bday party.

The picture above is the product of my five year old nephew Holden! Of course, it had a little help from editing, but nonetheless I thought it was very good! The rest are pictures I took.





This picture was Cristian's idea. My sister Allisyn was hilarious!








As I mentioned, it was my Daddy's bday today :)) Here is the cake that my Aunt Greta made for him.



Here is my five year old nephew Holden. He loves his aunt Allisyn & Cristian. He just had to tickle her!

One of my favorite pics of the day! For those of you who do not know Holden, this is a classic Holden face. LOL!

He's just kidding around!

1 comment:

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

haha...i just LOVE that face of holden's! :)

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?