The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Over the rivers and through the clouds to Kimberly's house we go...

little Josiah, 6 months. so sweet. silly jilli, 4 1/2 years. such a character.



I stand in awe of You.

mr. judah, 3 years. spontaneous sweetie.







What a fun time my sister Allisyn & I had at my older sister Kimberly's house! :)) I, of course, loved seeing my niece, Jillian, & my two nephews, Judah & Josiah, but most of all it was great to have some sister time! There are ten years between my sister Kimberly and my twin sister Allisyn and I. When we were younger it was such an age gap, but now that I (and my twin sister Allisyn ) are twenty one, almost twenty two, and my sister Kimberly is thirty two, it is becoming so much fun! We are closer than we have ever been and things make more sense now between us three. I do have another sister, Stephanie, that is sixteen years older than me, but she lives only a couple of blocks from my parent's house, so I see her every weekend when I go home. Above are pictures of Kimberly's kids :)

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?