The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, October 15, 2009

...

Sometimes I wonder why GOD feels so VERY far away, then I remember those before me who had no Bible. Like Abraham, for example; he had no text to look at, to remember the promises. He just knew that what he felt was real, eternal, and so amazingggg!
I get to thinking sometimes about what I would say if anyone ever asked me why I believe in GOD and His Son Jesus. And you know what? I can't explain it, at least not in any definite terms. He is my life, He is what enables me to breathe. He is my hope, my salvation, my eternal love. GOD cannot be put in a box, and defined with one word. He created everything, therefore He is billions upon billons upon more billions, millons and trillons of beautiful words. And amazing is the only word I can come up with that sums up a bunch of those. Yet it still doesn't do him justice :))
I apologize if this post appears scatterbrained LOL.

1 comment:

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

it doesnt seem scatterbrained, and it made my morning :)

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?