The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Friday, October 23, 2009

You're ingrained into me by Him

I wonder what my future little one is doing right now. Is he or she in Ethiopia, in Ghana, or maybe even right here in my own home state? Or are they even born yet? If not, GOD is thinking of them, and He knows them fully. He already has a plan for their life.
I do know one thing: little one, I think about you everyday & what you will look like, who you will be on the inside, whether or not you'll be a big kid or little kid when I get you, and how much love I already have for you.
I had a dream about you the other night. You were beautiful, but I've forgotten what you looked like now.
It's hard knowing you were meant to do something, and having to wait SO LONG to do it. Adoption is my heart, ingrained in my thoughts.
Dictionary.com says to ingrain is to implant or fix deeply and firmly, as in the nature or mind. Yep, little one, that's what GOD has done to me. And it is the most wonderful feeling in the world to know He has changed me, redeemed me, saved me, and molded me into the person I am today. I do love you, little one. And one day, when I finally meet you face to face I'll squeeze you and hug you, and kiss you a million times infinity. One day...

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?