The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, October 15, 2009

monkeys, and lions, and giraffes, oh me!


So yeah, I was walking through Ross [aka the best store ever!] looking for scrapbooking things and a baby gift for my cousin's new baby Abby. I found all that stuff & then I saw it. It was hanging there on the rack calling my name :)) I couldn't resist this great deal on this fabulous 5-piece Carter's onesie. My ark just grew. And just so you know, it's hard to just wait for that great deal every once in a while - but I'm doing it really well, I think. This is the first thing I have bought since the first time at Target :))
p.s. And I'm making myself wait until next year sometime to buy the next thing.

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?