The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Wow.

Okay, so earlier tonight my mom, sister and I were wrapping Christmas presents (I know, early! lol) and my mom made the comment, "What would yall like to watch on t.v. tonight? Another Wifeswap (she has millions dvr'd)", and I was like, "Please, not another wifeswap" hehe. I thought a minute and I was like, "You know what would really be great? I wish I could see "Losing Isaiah"." And they all agreed. Then a few minutes later my mom, my sister and I went to the livingroom and my dad was looking through the channels to see what was coming on at 8:00, and what do you know "Losing Isaiah" was coming on Lifetime Movie Network tonight at 8:00.
Now those of you who have never watched this movie may not get the significance, just google it and I'm sure you'll find something. Youtube it even if you want to see a clip :) I absolutely adore this movie, not only because it speaks of transracial adoption, but because it shows how powerful love really is. I cannot explain how surprised I was to find out that it was coming on tonight just moments after I wished I could see that tonight! :)) Some may say I'm crazy, but I know I'm not. That was a GOD thing. For sure!
I have been thinking so much about transracial adoption lately, especially this week it seems. I know I needed to see this movie again. And GOD knew just how to cheer me up and give me an extra layer of hope :)

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?