The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Friday, November 13, 2009

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

I have to keep these words from my Father in mind daily. I am not going to settle for less and play it safe in life. I WILL give everything over to Him. He has plans for my life, and they are NOT to harm me. Worry is not going to take over, but the hope He has given me is taking full control.
I am terrified of flying again, but I'm not going to let it stop me from going to Africa or anywhere else.
I am wondering about my future, but I know He knows what's going to happen. And, he says it's good :))

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?