The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'm willing to go

I am SO thankful, GOD, that You have blessed me with the life I have. I will use everything within me to get to Africa. I want to hold those little ones who are stereotyped as infected and abused. I want them to know the hope You bring. I want them to know You, to know Your love for them. Faith without deeds is dead, ...so I'm ready. Use my life, my love, my everything.

"I give all my hopes and dreams to You, Jesus." Lincoln Brewster

"Now that I have seen, I am responsible." Brooke Fraser

"...once our eyes are opened, we can't pretend we don't know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls, knows that we know, and holds us responsible to act." Proverbs 24:12

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?