The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, November 12, 2009

grateful/thankful thursday :))

I've never done one of these, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon today :))

I'm thankful that although it is flooded all around me, that I still got to school and back to my apt. safely.
I'm thankful for my parents who have raised me in a Christian home and love me & support me.
I'm thankful for my three beautiful sisters who are SO encouraging.
I'm thankful for my 4 nephews who are like the little brothers I never had.
I'm thankful for my niece who is giggly and silly and wonderful.
I'm thankful for GOD giving me a love for Africa, for missions, and for orphans.
I'm thankful for the uplifting group members/speakers at Chi Alpha.
I'm thankful for my church family.
And... I'll continue next thursday :)) Have a great one!

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?