The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

finally, i'm back!

Wow, I haven't posted in 12 days! What a bummer! Yet, I did post on CHRISTmas Eve, the next day was CHRISTmas, then the next few days were a mix of family fun & sickness. Then, this past friday I left [on a whim] to visit my sister Kimberly and her family in Florida until yesterday. So, now I'm back!


"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

And, even though it's a few days late, here is my New Year's resolution. I know, I know... stereotypically it doesn't follow through a week later, BUT this one will. I want to grow even further in my relationship with GOD. This past year has been a time of great growth in my faith, in my love, and in my joy that I have in GOD. I can't imagine my life being different, but I know there are plans for me to prosper, plans for a hope and a future even further from today. And I am SO ecstatic to see what they are! In 2010, I hope to read my Bible more fervently, more faithfully, and to make Him even more of a joy on my tongue that flows forth in my speech with others.
This coming year, I believe, will test my faith even further, as I am to graduate in Dec '10 and find a job teaching English at a high school in my hometown [at least those are my plans as of yet]. This year I plan to hopefully attend a function for my sister. Hmmmmm...... what could that be? This year I am starting out with a hope, a love and joy in my soul that means more to me than life itself. Happy New Year to all! I'm looking forward to sharing this new year with you all!

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?