The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Friday, January 29, 2010

my other blog, the "writing" blog

Well, haha... I said a while ago that I was getting rid of my "writing" blog, that is to say http://mylovewriting.blogspot.com/, BUT, I have found that some people actually do read it. And as some of the pieces I post on there are too long to post on my regular blog (for fear of boredom from some :)) ), I am going to keep my "writing" blog, switching most of my writing to the "writing" blog. If you would like to be invited to this private "writing" blog, please leave a comment saying you would like to be invited.
*** ALSO*** if someone could be advise me as to how to make a blog private and invite these who want to be invited, it would be much appreciated. LOL. Because I have no idea :))

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you for your visits to my blog. I appreciate them and your love for Africa. Can't wait to follow your adoption story someday.

There is a section in the settings from your dashboard that has a private setting and a permissions section to add email addresses. Hope that helps.
Blessings,
Amy

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?