The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, August 9, 2010

He delights in me

“The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17

there is nothing like knowing just how great His love for me is. joy deep, deep down within is rooted in it and gives me strength to face anything - for He is on my side and good. so, so good. beyond my wildest imagination. He is there and will never leave. ever. even when the storms of this life are at their peak, i can be at peace inside, for i know who He is. and that means more to me than anything else. He will never leave me nor decide i'm not worth whispering His grace and mercy to. with Him i can face anything. and i do mean anything. for He is with me...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Natali...I have not been on here for awhile. Life has just been crazy and I haven't had time to visit :( These words have spoken to me powerfully. We are in the midst of crazy storms right now (both in laws hositalized on the same day, I have surgery next week etc) and I needed to hear this. Thank you!!!!
Shannon

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?