The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Friday, August 27, 2010

in case you can't hear me screaming a happy scream from north carolina...


this day is monumental. not because i didn’t know it would happen, but because it’s official to the world. it was already official to me and to God. :))
i am an official MAPS (Missions Abroad Placement Service) volunteer.
i am going to Mali, West Africa in january for a year.
it is official.
and i am oh so happy. yes!!

5 comments:

paul-and-lori said...

So Happy for you!!!
Congratulations!

Stephanie @ It Is Well said...

Girlfriend, I can hear you in Ohio! And I'm so excited for you! :D

Eve said...

Congratulations Natali, don't let anything stop you!

EmONAMISSION said...

SOOOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!! I can hear your joyus screams all the way in Colorado!! I bet your dying to get there so excited your official:)) I'll be praying! Keep us updated on your journey to Mali:)

Anonymous said...

Natali,

I'm SOOO happy for YOU!!! CONGRATULATIONS! Keep letting the Lord use you. I promise you will be happy if you do.

Blessings,
Amber

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?