The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, August 30, 2010

it felt so good.

i so just stepped out of my comfort zone and posted with boldness on my blog for my writing class this semester. something that 17 other people will see. 17 other people that He loves. i’m not going to pretend to be something else on that blog. i’m being me - the new natali. bold and confident in Him. the natali who is giving her life away in love and devotion to the One who first loved her. the natali who wants them to know so badly what she does, that He is jealous for them. therefore, i posted this.

i’m not here to write senseless things. i’m about my Father’s business. in public and behind closed doors.

1 comment:

Staci said...

Just found your blog yesterday through some of the other blogs and I follow and am now going to keep following yours too :) I am so excited to read a bit about your story of going to Mali in a few months and seeing the call to missions in your life is just amazing! Feeling the tug towards missions in my life too :)

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?