The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

africa <3

I don't know what to say other than GOD is still stirring up my heart for Africa, Ethiopia in particular. I can't explain it. It feels wonderful to know that GOD just put this country on my heart, and that He has a reason for doing so - that He has a plan. I don't claim to know everything that GOD is going to do, and I love that I don't know :)) It's like a little kid waiting to see what they're going to get for their birthday! GOD is great, amazingly great! & I am content with knowing that! I'm looking at pictures on flickr.com of a few african orphans and it just completely melts my heart and brings tears to my eyes. I just want to hold them in my arms SO badly and tell them of the love that Jesus has for them! I so desperately want to go on a mission's trip, I just don't know where to start. If anyone has any suggestions as where to look, I'd appreciate them very much :))

2 comments:

Amy said...

Try Children's Hope Chest!

natali said...

thanks! i'll definitely check it out :))

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?