The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, July 23, 2009

that is SO a GOD thing!!!

my sister just called me to tell me that she saw the same "I <3 Ethiopia" bumper sticker on the same vehicle while she is driving! and we live in a relatively small area! First of all, the chance of anyone else "loving" Ethiopia as I do in this area is slim to none, and for her to see the same vehicle with the same sticker... oh me! that is such a GOD thing :)) I always knew You were for me :))

GOSH! I'm just SO excited and blown away by GOD's mysterious ways! :)) You've gotta love them!

p.s. by the way, just in case you didn't know I had talked about this "I love Ethiopia" bumper sticker in an earlier post [I think it was really close to the beginning of the blog]

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?