The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, July 11, 2009

jillian, judah & josiah <3

I just can't stop thinking about my niece and two nephews that are in Florida! I love and miss them SO much! so I thought a good way to help me through the day was to make a post about them & show you guys some more pics :)) These pictures are from the 4th of July. GOSH, how I wish I could have been with them! Only 35 days until I see their sweet faces in person!!



Here is my sister, Kimberly, and her family. From left to right is Kimberly holding Josiah [13 weeks], her husband Tim holding Judah [almost the big 3!], and little miss jillian [4] :))


Here is my buddy Judah-bug having fun on the 4th :))


Judah in the car


Judah and his sister Jillian playing around in the yard. A bit blurry, but I absolutely love their faces in this pic :)) It makes me want to be a kid again!<3


Little miss Jillian w/ a sparkler! I know she had to have had fun :)


And last, but not least, is little man, Josiah, who I cannot wait to hold for the first time! He is already growing up SO fast!

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?