The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Monday, July 20, 2009

smiles, giggles & slobber :))

in other words, nursery, children's church & choir practice kids :)) These are my church kiddos!


aniya - 10 months [ she is such a sweetie! she's a kid with a permanent smile on her face :))]
nayt [pronounced like nate] - 6 months [this little kid has my heart & he is a tough cookie in real life. this little guy has had to go through a lot in his life]


mr. nayt! <3


little miss aniya <3 love her!



I have watched Aaron ever since he was little. It's so weird that he is growing up SO fast!




Lauren - such a sweetie! She has such a laugh that makes you begin to giggle too :))




Madelyn - 5 years I love this little girl. We have our struggles [as you guys know all kids can be at times :))] but end in the end she is one of the sweetest little girls I know!









Madelyn






Meredyth - 2 years sweetie pie! i love the way this little one talks :))









Meredyth & Cadence



Cadence - 2ish? This precious little girl's family has just recently started coming to our church, so I haven't known her for long, but I do know she loves to help me out w/ the other kids :))

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?