The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

exodus 15:2

Well my second day off work was a bit more exciting :)) I woke up a bit earlier [yay, because I didn’t want to sleep in] & by two o’clock I had to go pick up my sister from our apartment an our away because her vertigo had resurfaced while at work. Then later tonight my oldest sister, Stephanie, and her two boys came by tonight. Below are some pictures of the day – OH! And some new pictures of Jillian, Judah & Josiah courtesy of my sister Kimberly on facebook :))

Here is little man Josiah! He is now 13 1/2 weeks old & he was dedicated at his church this past Sunday :)





Here is little buddy Judah. Mi sobrino es guapo :)


& here is big sister Jillian :)) <3 her



Josiah sleeping while relaxing at the beach.




this kid seems SO sweet!




love this picture! he is so so SO silly :))


& pretty Jilli :)










and here is my five year old nephew holden. i snapped a few pics of him while he, his mom & brother came to visit tonight at my parent's house



a little off, i know :) he didn't really want his picture taken at first


and here are just some pics of GOD's wonderful & marvelous creation!



"This is the kind of GOD i have, and I'm telling the world!" exodus 15:2

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?