The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, July 9, 2009

:))

Just an update on the cats :)) lol... since I can't seem to find my camera cord or the thing you stick in the computer I used my webcam to get some pics of the kitty babies :))


Here's little miss lexi & her prissy self :)) i think this little someone is still a bit jealous of the new kitten

here is mommy's little baby asleep on the couch :))
izzie in the light
and here is little izzie :))

GOD is just so great! The same GOD who created these beauties created me and cares about me! He wants to be involved in everything I do! It's just amazinggg! :))

I want to go on a mission's trip so badly right now!! Any suggestions??

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?