The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

hehe :))

Okay, so I found some time to post again within the hour! You guys aren't going to believe me when I say that I am busy and stressed, are you? LOL. Nope, I made time to post - again.

Here are some pictures of Jillian, Judah & Josiah courtesy of facebook :))

Big brother Judah [3 ] holding baby brother Josiah [5 months] :) So cute!
The birthday boy, Judah, now a whole three years old! I can hardly believe it!

Little Man, Josiah, 5m
He's sitting up - with lots of help!

Maybe he'll be a football player? At the rate he is growing, he should be big enough :))

Big sissy [4] & little brother Josiah
Jillian enjoying a homemade pudding pop.
Jillian really likes her preschool class she goes to three days a week. Here she was working on a project. Yes, a preschool project! Can you believe it?!


Princess Jillian
p.s. YAY!! Only three weeks, two days until I can hug you guys again!!!

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?