The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

how can you not love them?











I don't understand how someone can not feel this overwhelming love for these kids. Some people I know say that people of a darker skin tone need their own beauty pagent. Is that not the most absurd thing you have ever heard??!!!! These kids in these specific pictures are from Ethiopia -where I one day plan to adopt. I don't know what these "people" that I know will say then when the day comes, but I've come to realize I don't really care. It's not about them - the "people" and what they think. It's ALL about what GOD thinks. Everything is. And I know He will give me the strength to fight this battle in my life. I know He will come through for me, for He said He would never leave me nor forsake me. I want to do what He wants me to do, and I know He will give me strength to do so.




No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?