The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Sunday, September 13, 2009

My Ark :))

I have been thinking all week about those clothes I bought for my "future" kid(s). I know it was the Devil trying to make me feel silly, even crazy for having bought them. BUT, I know that taking that step of faith was something I needed to do. I can't really explain it, but I know. I was reminded in church today of Noah's perseverance in building the Ark when everyone aroudn him told him he was crazy. BUT, he knew GOD had called him to build this ark for a reason, for something bigger downt the road. My eyes are tearing up as I'm typing this, because it has been on my mind all week since the post of the clothes. I know GOD had me buy them for something bigger, for what He has to come in my life. They are my Ark. I'm not going to listen to you, Devil. I'm going to listen to my Maker, my Creator, the One who has made these plans, the One who told me that Africa and children are in my future.
I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?