The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, September 25, 2010

He just keeps pointing to precious Mali.







um, how awesome is God?! my familia went to the asheboro zoo today (me not included because of school & other plans tonight), and coming upon the african safari area of the zoo, my family sees this. those pictures above are of mali. mali, west africa. mali. my mali. the book they were in at the exhibit was turned to those exact pages, displaying beautiful mali and telling the story of a family and how it is there. those pages could've been showing the story of a people in ethiopia, uganda or south africa. but it was MALI. and my sis took pictures for proof of just how awesome all of that awesomeness is.

God just keeps leading me and saying this is exactly where you're supposed to be, My daughter.






exactly. i'm just so overwhelmed. i love Your ways. and You are good. so, so good.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

God is so, so good, and those little signs He brings along the way are so incredible!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?