The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

i move to mali in less than 4 months - 111 days to be exact. with that brings lots of things left to do. get my visa, book my flights, fundraise, get shots, pack, graduate with a BA in english & a minor in history, and on and on and on. but through all of this i have to remember not to let it become mundane, because God wants to use this part of my life just as much as He does next year and the future years. these 111 days, i'm challenging myself to let them not just be the 111 days left until i move, but instead, to see the potential and awesome wonder in each and every one.

1 comment:

Shonni said...

I am sooo excited for you....it want be long now. Kalyn and I were talking about you this week; and that you would be leaving soon.
We are praying for you!!!!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?