The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Sunday, September 12, 2010

there is this desire

in my heart for january. to be away from all that i’ve known and wholly trust on Him more than i’ve ever done in my life. i want to live and go where He wants me to. more than anything i want to know that i’m there and my talk wasn’t cheap. that’s something i’ve had to overcome, as normal people do. my talk isn’t cheap this time, and He knows that. thank goodness.

i want to taste sweet, sweet victory of overcoming the obstacles. the millions and gazillions that i jumped over with Him holding my hand on the way there. to wake the dead in the power of His name. to awaken them and show them Truth. i want them to know who they are, that they have purpose and promise. and i want them to know who You are. oh, just knowing that you exist will bring that nisondiya, that joy, that happiness they’ve been waiting their entire existence for. oh, i can’t wait. just to see that joy…

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?