The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Friday, September 24, 2010

just to revel in it.

gosh i love that it is autumn. if only the cool days and gorgeous oranges and reds would appear, then i would be at home. i think this is going to be my favorite thing of physical north carolina that i miss when i move.

this weekend is going to be jam-packed full of stuff. awesome stuff. stuff i really need right now. services and books. talks and reminiscing. babysitting. re-organizing my two huge boxes of stuff that i have to my name for next year and taking the time to breathe and realize just how awesome this season is in my life.

more than anything, i’m ready for it to be just me and You this weekend. i’ve found myself busy this week, and i am ashamed. i want to speak with you while i write again and just revel in the love. last night was awesome, but i want that everyday. the more i know You, the more i can’t be without You.

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?