The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

i tried to think of a title that would pop. but i couldn't.

tomorrow marks the first day of the school week for me. this fall break has been an awesome, busy time. i’m 98% closer to a step being done for next year. that took two days, plus all those other times i jotted stuff down. i felt very relieved after placing 150ish stamps on letters and stuffing them into the little blue square mailbox guy at the post office this afternoon. i also sent out a very important email that i’ve needed to get done since october 1st. and i bought enough camis (big thanks to two very special people) to supply myself from january to january. and i daydreamed about being in the marketplace in bamako and seeing the prettyful bracelets and such. i’ve just now realized what i will be getting my family the belated Christmas after i return. and if you’re reading this twin a, the secret’s out and now you can dream with me of what it will look like - because i am so looking forward to finding out. holden and i had this convo a while back, but i can’t seem to remember what he wanted me to bring him, other than something having to do with animals i believe. i’ll have to ask you, little buddy, because i can’t forget. also, i received an email today about english department gradutation. it’s at 2pm on december 17th. don’t let me forget.

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?