The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, October 7, 2010

this Nisondiya, this Joy.

joy. noun. 1 the feeling of knowing i’m Yours, and that i now have a lion residing in me - Judah’s roar. 2. His unending love and grace. 3. the indescribable way i lay my head down and fear subsides when i think of Who You are. even though many enemies i may have, the One who spoke all of us into existence whispers to me i am His and am loved oh so dearly. 4. in the place of my ashes, beauty now dances. no longer am i hopeless, for you have given me a Hope and Happiness none can steal.

i have it all. anything i could ever want. and it’s You. and i’ll forever tell of this Nisondiya, this Joy

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?