The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, October 16, 2010

just one of the many aspects of next year that i long for...



my heart longs to be there today. to hold hands with the impoverished children, pick them up and never have to stop hugging them. to kiss them on their foreheads and tell them i ce kanyi. you’re beautiful. fearfully and wonderfully made by Him. He loves you. and so do i. and then there’s the fact that i’m going to get know some of you little ones. no longer will it just be a face, but there will be a name and a living, breathing human being in my arms. but i want that to happen. i want it to finally be real. i want to advocate for you. you, and your precious little self. even though i don’t know you, little ones, i’m praying for you.

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?