The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

you have to read this.

this is a post by one of the missionaries that i'm going to be under while in Mali in just three short months. this post is awesome. it opened my eyes to Bamako and just how much i am looking forward to not only living in Africa, but also that this is going to be so eye-opening. i desire to know You like never before, and i know this is just the beginning. i want to be after Your heart like David was. i believe i've made the first baby steps, but there's a world of change to go, especially in my prayer life. let me just be honest, i feel like such a failure some days and then others i feel as though i'm pretty good. but there's none like You. You are sooo holy and good. Me leaving my comfort zone for the zone You want me in is without a doubt very challenging, but i know obedience to You is going to be so worth it.

2 comments:

EmONAMISSION said...

You go girl!! I'll be cheering you on and praying for you the whole way!! So excited to watch God work through you!!!

Kalyn said...

That is such a good and post and I can't believe that in just another few short days you will be there!! I know that God is going to bless you and keep you safe!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?