The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Sunday, October 31, 2010

sweet conversation this afternoon

Me: you know, i'm moving to Africa right?
three year old Meredyth: wowwww.
Me: do you know where Africa is?
Meredyth: far, farrrr away...
Me: do you know what i'm going to do there?
Meredyth: be like tarzan?
Me: bahahahahahahahahHAAAA! (insert myself almost rolling on the floor) no, haha. i'm going to go and tell other little boys and girls about Jesus.
Meredyth: Jesus loves me.
Me: yes, He does. And i'm going to go and tell other little kids that.
Meredyth: me too!
i love you, Meredyth!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hahaha!! Tarzan!!! Kids are so funny! I love talking to "my" little 3 year old boy about my trip to Uganda. When he hears Uganda in a song he says: "Uganda, did you go there?" It's so funny how they process it.

Unknown said...

That is too funny!!

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?