The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, October 16, 2010

pray for mali button.

i've put off asking this of my readers because it felt selfish to me, but i'm seeing it in a different light now. so, my friend, stephanie frey, made a button for my blog,

and i humbly ask if you would share it with others. add it to your side bar, write a post about it, anything you would like. advocate for mali, please. more than anything, mali, west africa needs prayer. prayer from those who truly mean it. prayer that means business against the bondage they are in. so, please, could you share this button for mali?

1 comment:

Stephanie @ It Is Well said...

Do you want to link it back to your blog, because I can get you the code & the stuff so that other people can just copy/paste?

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?