The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, February 18, 2010

another praise report!!!

What an AWESOME GOD we serve!!!! My cousin Kay is still improving by everyday! And today they have taken the venilator completely off, the balloon pump out of her leg, and she is now a canidate for heart surgery (still not scheduled)!! I have to say again, WHAT AN AWESOME GOD WE SERVE!! NEVER underestimate the POWER of prayer! NEVER! I used to, and believe me, I DON'T anymore. Not after what He has done for Kay. He has turned her situation around to what was supposed to be a few hours left, and she is continuing to do things I KNOW the doctors were thinking, if they didn't say outright, that she would never do. They were saying she was done. BUT, GLORY BE TO GOD, she is getting stronger every day. Please, continue to pray for her and that GOD would continue to restore her health, and that when the heart surgery comes they will find that the blockages are gone. Thank you SO much for praying, but please don't stop now. GOD is doing a mighty work in her.
GOD IS AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGG!

1 comment:

T n' W said...

Glory!!!!! Thanks for sharing.....

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?