The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Haha.

I knew that I couldnt' do it. LOL. I was trying to post every day the month of February, and of course I missed yesterday... LOL.

Well, on a better note, I got a new phone today for free (after the mail-in rebates)! An LG bliss. I love it! My other phone was acting up. When I would text or call someone, just typing 1 number in caused 6 or 7 other random symbols or numbers to pop up simultaneously. So, I got the US Cellular Valentine special - BOGO! The other one went to my sister.

Right now, the bottom of my foot is throbbing. I'm not sure what I've done to it, though. It is swollen bigger than my other foot. Hmm, maybe it'll be better in the morning.

Haha! What a random post...

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?