The Video I Made to Describe My Journey for Next Year and the People of Mali, West Africa

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Wow.

Wow. Yeah, wow...
GOD is just SO amazing and I've had a great conversation with a sister of mine. Sometimes, I feel like no one understands what I'm going through (don't we all?) And then, GOD reminds me that He places certain people in your life for a reason. They are all a part of His plan.

Love you, Kimberly!

This post may appear scatterbrained, but I just wanted to make sure that I remember the day we had this conversation, and to remember that she believes in me and what GOD has shown me. For certain reasons, I'm going to keep the conversation we had private for now. But trust me, one day I'll share :))

No comments:

I need Africa more than Africa needs me. Do you?